Monday, January 28, 2008

Go Time

So, after a month of plotting I've come up with the list. Angie and I have decided our start date for this project is February 1st, 2008. This means our adventure will end on October 28th, 2010. Our final day for this 'project' will be a Thursday....Angie, that means we get to finish the list by having our completion party on Friday! I'll change the color and add completion dates as I move through the list. The only things missing from the list are the dares from my friends (hint, hint). Check back every now and again to check my progress!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bryn,
Excellent list!! I'm game for Stomp at the Buelle and the tour of the mint! I haven't been there since elementary school!! And isn't it great how things always work out for a party?

I'll brainstorm on the dare and get it to you this week!

Good luck!!!

Unknown said...

Go Brynee Go! :)
I can't wait to watch you mark stuff off your list...like learning to crochet! (this must be why you asked me if I would teach you, lol) Good luck, sweetie!
Love ya!

Heather McCarthy said...

Hey Bryn,

I am game to help you accomplish a number of these. Raqetball, Pilates, Yoga, Bolder Boulders, 14ers, Avon Walk, and many mire.

I can't wait to help you get started. You go girl.

Love ya,
Auntie Heater