Saturday, May 10, 2008

I'm a SLACKER!!

It's not that I've been a slacker about completing things on the list. I'm actually doing pretty good. I just haven't been updating my page. It's been so long since I've logged in that I had to have my password re-set.

Okay, so here are the things I've accomplished since the last post. The biggest and most exciting is the fact I bought a "new to me" car. I LOVE it. It's been a rocky road, but worth it in the end! I also went to see My Fair Lady with Angie the same evening I bought the car, April 5th. The show was great! The set was absolutely amazing and those people can really sing.



I can also check off number 23 - Get a message! We went to the Oxford Spa downtown to celebrate Auntie Heather's Birthday and pampered ourselves with a message, a manicure and a pedicure. I guess that's it for what I can 'check off' but I have been doing pretty good with my multiple tasks as well. I've read 9 books, and cooked two new recipes (I'm a month behind, so I'll catch up and make two this month).

No comments: